Hand-Sculpted Porcelain Torc Bangle
This variant is currently sold out
A modern homage to the Celtic Torc and inspired by the horn of plenty. Hand-sculpted raw porcelain and stoneware glaze dipped on ends. A symbolic piece of nobility and strength. Worn by both men and women in clans, the torc is weighted with power. The c-shape symbolizes the crescent moon. Evoking intuition, metamorphosis, emotions, creation, and transformation. A piece honoring the balance of the divine masculine and feminine in us all.
- ceramic is dense, durable, and resilient but also delicate by nature
- each order individually hand-sculpted without the use of casting or molds.
- sits secure and comfortably on wrist
- slips over hand
- extremely lightweight and elegant
- for custom sizing please email directly
- Made to order. Please allow 1-3 weeks for production and delivery.
- 100% handcrafted by artist Laurie DiBiagio